Out Of Stock Of Buffered Vit C till next month
Buffered Vitamin C combines a highly absorbable form of vitamin C together with the buffering minerals magnesium, potassium and calcium to allow higher doses without stomach upset, and for supporting proper muscle relaxation and contraction.
Why use Buffered Vitamin C?
- Daily Benefit Buffered Vitamin C has an alkalizing effect on the body. The Standard American Diet consist of foods such as meat, processed foods, and simple sugars, which are highly acidic forming. Calcium, magnesium, and potassium may help reduce this acidity, thereby supporting overall wellness.
- Vitamin C can be found in a variety of vegetables and fruits. However, the vitamin C content of these foods is reduced during cooking as well as during long periods of storage. Additionally, vitamin C levels in fruits and vegetables are reduced due to modern agricultural methods that deplete nutrients from the soil. Taking a high-quality vitamin C supplement is therefore necessary if whole fruits and vegetables cannot be purchased daily from local, organic growers
- Better Tolerance: Vitamin C is naturally acidic and high doses may cause an upset stomach and loose stools. Dr Morrison specially formulated Daily Benefit Buffered Vitamin C to avoid this effect by combining vitamin c with calcium, magnesium, and potassium. These minerals reduce the acidity of vitamin C, making it more gentle on the gut, even when taken in high doses.
- Increased Absorption: The speed at which vitamin C travels through the gastrointestinal system is reduced by the added minerals magnesium, potassium, and calcium, allowing more time for optimal absorption
Who might benefit from Buffered Vitamin C?
This product is great for...
- People who want to boost their immune system*
- Those with a sensitive or compromised digestive system*
- Those who need support for maintaining healthy blood sugar levels*
- Anyone who needs hormonal balancing*
- Strengthening the cardiovascular system*
- Combating the detrimental effects of exposure to environmental toxins and heavy metals*
- Skin health*
- Individuals who experience increased stress and its negative effects*
- Athletes and those who exercise regularly*
- Helps reduce inflammation: Vitamin C is an important antioxidant in the body and can protect important molecules, including proteins, carbohydrates, and fats, from damage by free radicals, thereby reducing inflammation.
- Supports immune health: Due to its antioxidant properties, vitamin C is known as an important part of a healthy immune system.
- Supports brain health: Vitamin C has protective effects on the brain and studies have shown it may even decrease the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Supports healthy skin: Higher intake of vitamin C has been linked to a decreased risk of dry skin.
- Helps the body cope with stress: The highest concentration of vitamin C in the body is found in the adrenal glands. In times of increased stress, vitamin C levels can become easily depleted because it is needed for the production of cortisol, our primary stress hormone. This leaves the adrenals with insufficient levels of vitamin C which can contribute to fatigue, low blood sugar, and even increased belly fat.
- Helps to keep skin looking healthy and youthful: As an antioxidant, Vitamin C protects the skin from damaging free radicals from environmental factors such as sun damage and pollution. Additionally, vitamin C plays a vital role in the formation of collagen, which helps to keep your skin looking firmer and smoother.
- Supports blood flow: Certain lifestyle habits such as smoking and chronic health conditions such as obesity can impair blood flow. Vitamin C, in combination with other antioxidants can help dilate the blood vessels, thereby enhancing blood circulation.
- Helps attenuate muscle soreness: Taking vitamin C prior to exercise may help reduce exercise-induced muscle soreness and oxidative stress.
- Supports bone health: Calcium, in combination with Vitamins D3 and K2, helps maintain good bone density; adequate amounts of calcium may therefore reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Helps with weight management: Research has linked optimal calcium levels to lower body weight and less weight gain over time.
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels: Studies have shown a relationship between increased calcium intake and both lower blood pressure and reduced risk of hypertension.
Black Pepper Extract (BioPerine)
Contains: 120 capsules, enough for 60 servings
Take 2 capsules twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Rely on Daily Benefit’s 100% satisfaction guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item you purchase from DailyBenefit.com. If you are not completely satisfied with an item you’ve purchased, you may return the item within 60 days from the order date for a full refund of the purchase price, minus shipping and handling*. The item must be returned, unused or used, in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork and accessories to ensure full credit. Daily Benefit, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject any return that does not comply with these requirements.
Make a Return By Mail:
Send your purchase and receipt to our Returns Department. For returns via mail, you must carefully package the product, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping, and we must physically receive the return within the 60 day period.
Daily Nutritionals, Inc.
Attention: Terence Jones
461 Park Avenue South, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10016
Make a Return to the Daily Benefit retail store:
Bring your purchase and receipt to the Daily Benefit retail store and receive a refund to original form of tender. Refunds for unopened items will be issued via your original form of payment.
Still have questions?
Our professional staff is ready to help you.
Please call Customer Service at 1 (212) 989-9828 extension 4, Monday - Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST, Friday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM EST
Or email us at email@example.com
About Dr. Morrison and The Morrison Center
Dr. Morrison created Daily Benefit as an extension of his New York-based practice, The Morrison Center, for the purpose of sharing reliable information about health and wellness with patients, friends and the public. A nutritional approach to healing is the central mantra for both The Morrison Center and Daily Benefit, which operates under the core truth that the body has an innate ability to heal and detoxify itself, given the right conditions.
Sure, DailyBenefit.com is a great place to buy top quality dietary supplements, vetted by leading medical health professionals. But Daily Benefit is more than just an online store. It's a destination for health and wellness information that has the potential to transform your health and your life!