Hair & Nail Benefit is your best weapon against thinning hair, brittle nails and signs of aging in skin. With high-quality, concentrated doses of choline, silicon and biotin, it helps to naturally nourish your body’s beauty proteins. This incredible blend supports collagen production, which:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles*
- Thickens and strengthens hair*
- strengthens nails*
- Supports healthy bones*
- Promotes formation of connective tissue for healthy joints*
Hair loss or thinning, brittle nails and skin damage show up for a number of reasons, including:
- Toxicity from heavy metals or environmental chemicals
- Genetics, family history
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Hormonal changes
- Sun exposure
Some of these causes are under control, some less so (like heredity). While a symptom like hair loss or brittle nails can be a sign of deeper health issues that should be investigated by a healthcare professional, Hair & Nail Benefit can provide symptomatic support while the underlying cause is being identified and addressed. Plus, it’s great for just about anyone who wants thicker, more luscious hair, strong nails and smoother, softer skin!
How to take Hair & Nail Benefit
We recommend taking one capsule in the morning and one at night, with or without food.
Silicon and Choline as Choline-Stabilized Orthosilicic Acid ch-OSA)
Silicon is necessary for the formation of collagen for bones, connective tissue, healthy nails, skin, and hair. It also plays a number of important roles in the body:
- Necessary for calcium absorption for bone formation
- Crucial to maintain flexible arteries
- Helps to prevent cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis
- Supports the immune system
Silicon levels decrease with aging. A seven-year study in French women showed that higher silicon intakes appeared to be protective against Alzheimer’s disease.
Choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid (ch-OSA) is a bioavailable form of silicon which has been found to increase the concentration of certain proteins in the skin, resulting in smoother skin, stronger nails and healthier hair.
Choline (as choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid)
Choline is an essential nutrient involved in many physiological processes, including:
- Normal metabolism and transport of lipids
- Methylation reactions for detoxification
- Neurotransmitter synthesis
We need choline to maintain strong cell membranes. Likewise, Hair & Nail Benefit’s unique formula uses choline to stabilize the silicon it contains, which on its own is highly unstable. By combining silicon and choline in this way, the silicon becomes more bioavailable.
Biotin is a nutrient involved in:
- Cell growth
- Fatty acid production
- Metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
- Utilization of other B-Complex vitamins
Sufficient biotin is required for healthy hair and skin, and anecdotal evidence suggests that biotin supplementation supports healthy hair growth and nail strength. Biotin has been shown in studies to improve nail thickness and hardness.
Effect of oral intake of choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid on skin, nails and hair in women with photodamaged skin.
- 20-week randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 50 women with photo-damaged facial skin
- Oral intake of 10 mg/d silicon as ch-OSA
- Results, compared to placebo:
- Significantly improved skin elasticity
- 19% reduction in roughness (smoother)
- 30% reduction in micro-wrinkle depth
- The women’s hair and nails also showed significant improvement in strength
Effect of oral intake of choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid on hair tensile strength and morphology in women with fine hair.
- 9-month, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial with 48 healthy women with fine hair (average age 43.3 years)
- Results: The women who took 10 mg/d silicon as ch-OSA for nine months improve hair strength and resulted in thicker hair
Choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid supplementation as an adjunct to calcium/vitamin D3 stimulates markers of bone formation in osteopenic females: a randomized, placebo-controlled trial.
- 12-month clinical trial conducted at St. Thomas’ Hospital in London
- Women already taking 1000 mg of calcium and 800 IU of vitamin D added ch-OSA
- Results: 2% increase in thighbone mineral density as a result of an increase in actual bone formation, not just a decrease in loss.
We know it works!
Many of The Morrison Center staff members use Hair & Nail Benefit and have seen major transformations in their hair, nails and skin. It’s one of our most popular supplements for a reason!
Balch, Phyllis A. Prescription for Nutritional Healing. Fifth Edition. Penguin Group. New York, NY. 2010
Rely on Daily Benefit’s 100% satisfaction guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item you purchase from DailyBenefit.com. If you are not completely satisfied with an item you’ve purchased, you may return the item within 60 days from the order date for a full refund of the purchase price, minus shipping and handling*. The item must be returned, unused or used, in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork and accessories to ensure full credit. Daily Benefit, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject any return that does not comply with these requirements.
Make a Return By Mail:
Send your purchase and receipt to our Returns Department. For returns via mail, you must carefully package the product, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping, and we must physically receive the return within the 60 day period.
Daily Nutritionals, Inc.
Attention: Terence Jones
461 Park Avenue South, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10016
Make a Return to the Daily Benefit retail store:
Bring your purchase and receipt to the Daily Benefit retail store and receive a refund to original form of tender. Refunds for unopened items will be issued via your original form of payment.
Still have questions?
Our professional staff is ready to help you.
Please call Customer Service at 1 (212) 989-9828 extension 4, Monday - Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST, Friday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM EST
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Dr. Morrison and The Morrison Center
Dr. Morrison created Daily Benefit as an extension of his New York-based practice, The Morrison Center, for the purpose of sharing reliable information about health and wellness with patients, friends and the public. A nutritional approach to healing is the central mantra for both The Morrison Center and Daily Benefit, which operates under the core truth that the body has an innate ability to heal and detoxify itself, given the right conditions.
Sure, DailyBenefit.com is a great place to buy top quality dietary supplements, vetted by leading medical health professionals. But Daily Benefit is more than just an online store. It's a destination for health and wellness information that has the potential to transform your health and your life!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to treat or cure any disease.