Contains: Net wt. 1 lb 3.25 oz (19.25 oz) (546 g), 14 servings
UltraGI Replenish® by Metagenics is a medical food that provides nutritional support for the digestive tract. We often recommend it for individuals with “Leaky Gut Syndrome”, or compromised digestive function, as well as malabsorption.
- Easy, fast and nutritious meal replacement
- Non-GMO and gluten free
- Comes in two delicious flavors
- Supports healthy gut bacteria and function with prebiotics*
- Provides 15 grams of protein per serving: 12 grams from a rice and pea protein blend and 3 grams of added essential amino acids and Sustamine®*
- Sustamine® is a peptide designed to enhance protein absorption, making UltraGI Replenish® more bioavailable*
- Provides essential nutrients, including:
- Methylated vitamin B12
- Calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, a bioavailable folate*
- Zinc as zinc gluconate, a version of zinc to support a healthy gut lining*
- Antioxidant nutrients, like vitamins C and E, to combat free radicals and oxidative stress in the digestive tract*
Who UltraGI Replenish® can benefit:
- Anyone looking to support their digestive health*
- Individuals with known malabsorption or leaky gut*
- Those who want a fast, easy, nutritious breakfast option with easy-to-digest protein*
Blend, shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops (39 grams) into 8 fluid ounces of filtered water, unsweetened almond milk, or other unsweetened non-dairy beverages.
This medical food has not been studied in children and pregnant or nursing women. If taking medication or other nutritional supplements, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Rely on Daily Benefit’s 100% satisfaction guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item you purchase from DailyBenefit.com. If you are not completely satisfied with an item you’ve purchased, you may return the item within 60 days from the order date for a full refund of the purchase price, minus shipping and handling*. The item must be returned, unused or used, in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork and accessories to ensure full credit. Daily Benefit, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject any return that does not comply with these requirements.
Make a Return By Mail:
Send your purchase and receipt to our Returns Department. For returns via mail, you must carefully package the product, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping, and we must physically receive the return within the 60 day period.
Daily Nutritionals, Inc.
Attention: Terence Jones
461 Park Avenue South, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10016
Make a Return to the Daily Benefit retail store:
Bring your purchase and receipt to the Daily Benefit retail store and receive a refund to original form of tender. Refunds for unopened items will be issued via your original form of payment.
Still have questions?
Our professional staff is ready to help you.
Please call Customer Service at 1 (212) 989-9828 extension 4, Monday - Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST, Friday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM EST
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Dr. Morrison and The Morrison Center
Dr. Morrison created Daily Benefit as an extension of his New York-based practice, The Morrison Center, for the purpose of sharing reliable information about health and wellness with patients, friends and the public. A nutritional approach to healing is the central mantra for both The Morrison Center and Daily Benefit, which operates under the core truth that the body has an innate ability to heal and detoxify itself, given the right conditions.
Sure, DailyBenefit.com is a great place to buy top quality dietary supplements, vetted by leading medical health professionals. But Daily Benefit is more than just an online store. It's a destination for health and wellness information that has the potential to transform your health and your life!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to treat or cure any disease.