Cranberry Pomegranate 60 caps
- Designed to provide powerful antioxidant support for healthy urinary tract function*
- Pomegranate supports a healthy inflammatory response, lipid levels and resistance to infection*
- Cranberry suppresses bacterial and fungal growth in the urinary tract*
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function*
- Designed to provide powerful support for healthy urinary tract function, the Cranberry Pomegranate Synbiotic Formula contains: Cranberry Extract, organic, freeze dried (125mg); Pomegranate Extract, organic, freeze dried (62.5mg); Traditional Bulgarian Strains - L. casei, L. acidophilus, and B. longum (15 billion); Supernatant- inactive cells of L. bulgaricus, S. thermophilus plus their metabolites (62.5mg); Inulin from chicory root (62.5mg) and D-Mannose, an essential sugar (62.5mg), in a 500mg vegetarian capsule.*
- Rigorously standardized organic freeze-dried Cranberry Extract containing exceptionally high levels of organic acids, proanthocyanins, anthocyanins, phenols, quinic acid, ellagic acid and quercetin, provides unique bacterial anti-adhesion properties for support of healthy resistance to uro-genital infections.* Traditionally, cranberry has been used for the treatment and prophylaxis of urinary tract infections. Recent controlled trials support the use of cranberry for UTI. The mechanism of action focus primarily on the cranberry’s ability to prevent bacterial binding to host cell surface membranes. Specifically, cranberry inhibits hemagglutination of E. coli by expression of types 1 and P adhesins through the component compounds fructose and proanthocyanadins.*
- Pomegranate supports a healthy inflammatory response, lipid levels, and resistance to infection. Supports healthy cardiovascular function. In combination with the cranberry fruit and extract, the pomegranate suppresses bacterial and fungal growth.*
- Traditional Bulgarian Strains support healthy immune response and resistance to infection by colonizing the GI tract, thereby protecting the membrane from colonization by pathogenic organisms, reducing the intestinal pH which creates an unfavorable environment for E. coli and other potential pathogens, and producing antibiotic-like substances called bacteriocines. They stimulate healthy SigA production, as well as reduce pro-inflammatory cytokine profiles. They increase glycosylation of intestinal mucins (MUC2 and MUC3), which protects the intestinal cells against pathogenic adhesion.*
- Supernatant inactive cells and metabolites act as antigens stimulating a healthy innate immune response, and cell-mediated and humoral immune response to provide rapid and strong resistance against bacteria and viruses. (For more discussion on the Traditional Bulgarian Strains and Supernatant please go to the library and select Supernatant Synbiotic dossier).*
- D-Mannose is a naturally occurring essential sugar closely related to glucose. Unlike glucose, D-mannose is not converted to glycogen or stored in the liver, but is transported directly to the blood stream by the small intestine, where it is subsequently filtered through the mucus of the urinary tract. When D-Mannose is introduced, the E. coli preferably attach to the D-mannose molecules- forming a complex that is expelled in the urine. In combination with the Traditional Bulgarian Strains and the Cranberry Extract, D-Mannose provides a potent synergistic effect for urinary tract health.*
- Inulin is a NDO (non digestible oligosaccharides) that serves as a source of food for Bifidobacteria and Lactobaccillus in the large intestine. It promotes the lowering of the pH of the GI tract membrane creating an unfavorable environment for pathogenic bacteria.*
- No filler, flowing agents or excipients of any kind.
Rely on Daily Benefit’s 100% satisfaction guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item you purchase from DailyBenefit.com. If you are not completely satisfied with an item you’ve purchased, you may return the item within 60 days from the order date for a full refund of the purchase price, minus shipping and handling*. The item must be returned, unused or used, in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork and accessories to ensure full credit. Daily Benefit, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject any return that does not comply with these requirements.
Make a Return By Mail:
Send your purchase and receipt to our Returns Department. For returns via mail, you must carefully package the product, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping, and we must physically receive the return within the 60 day period.
Daily Nutritionals, Inc.
Attention: Terence Jones
461 Park Avenue South, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10016
Make a Return to the Daily Benefit retail store:
Bring your purchase and receipt to the Daily Benefit retail store and receive a refund to original form of tender. Refunds for unopened items will be issued via your original form of payment.
Still have questions?
Our professional staff is ready to help you.
Please call Customer Service at 1 (212) 989-9828 extension 4, Monday - Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Friday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM EST
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Dr. Morrison and The Morrison Center
Dr. Morrison created Daily Benefit as an extension of his New York-based practice, The Morrison Center, for the purpose of sharing reliable information about health and wellness with patients, friends and the public. A nutritional approach to healing is the central mantra for both The Morrison Center and Daily Benefit, which operates under the core truth that the body has an innate ability to heal and detoxify itself, given the right conditions.
Sure, DailyBenefit.com is a great place to buy top quality dietary supplements, vetted by leading medical health professionals. But Daily Benefit is more than just an online store. It's a destination for health and wellness information that has the potential to transform your health and your life!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to treat or cure any disease.