Limited Edition Chai Flavor!
A pure, vegan, low-carb rice-based protein powder that provides 12 grams of protein along with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants like decaffeinated green tea and to ramp up your detoxification pathways.* Daily Benefit Protein is like a multivitamin and multimineral in a satisfying shake - everything you need for a highly nutritious meal.*
Contains: 2 lb 0.6 oz (32.6oz), enough for 21 servingsWhy use Daily Benefit Protein?
- Vegan Protein Powder (Rice Protein)
- Gluten and dairy-free
- Highly digestible
- Low-allergenic rice protein along with a strategic nutrient blend to optimize liver detoxification, energy production and metabolism.
- Tastes great
- Dissolves easily in water or liquid base of your choice
You’ll enjoy Daily Benefit Protein if you…
- High Quality Clean Vegan Protein Powder (Rice Protein).
- Gluten and Dairy-free. 100% vegetarian. Highly digestible.
- Supports energy production and cognitive function with medium-chain triglycerides*
- Boosts phases I and II liver detoxification with a full amino acid profile*
- Promotes antioxidant protection against potentially damaging chemicals naturally produced during the liver detoxification process with decaffeinated green tea extract and mixed carotenoids*
How to enjoy Daily Benefit Protein:
- Want quick, easy, healthy meal option
- Could use more energy
- Would like better focus, concentration and endurance
- Want to lose weight
- Want a protein-rich vegan meal
- To make a Daily Benefit detox shake, simply blend, shake or briskly stir the following in 8 oz of water:
- 2 level scoops (44 grams) Daily Benefit Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon Daily Benefit Fiber
- 1 tablespoon Glutamine Plus
- For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to 1/2 to 1 scoop with 4 to 5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
- To spice up your Daily Benefit detox shake, try these tasty additions:
- 8 oz organic unsweetened almond milk instead of water
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon natural extracts like vanilla, almond or coffee
- 1/2 cup frozen organic berries
- Here are some more recipes!
- 15 grams of vegan rice protein per serving plus specific amino acids
- Hypoallergenic, vegan protein
- Easy to digest and utilize
- We need protein for everything from hormones and neurotransmitters (brain chemicals) to immune system components, as well as our hair, skin and nails.
- Adequate protein helps us:
- Build muscle tone and strength
- Experience optimal energy
- Stay sharp and focused
- Heal quickly from injury or illness
- Stay calm and happy
- Prevent carb cravings
- Avoid fluid retention and bloat
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Our need for protein increases when we are under stress or exposed to toxins (including pesticides and chemicals in food and water)
- Plus additional targeted amino acids:
- L-Glycine - a component of glutathione, the body’s most potent antioxidant
- L-Lysine - needed to form collagen, the connective foundation of our skin, joints, blood vessels, bones and gums
- L-Threonine - found in high concentrations in the heart, skeletal muscles and central nervous system; helps the body to maintain proper protein balance and plays an important role in the formation of tooth enamel, collagen, and elastin.
- L-Alanine - aids in glucose metabolism, i.e. energy production; guards against the buildup of toxins in muscle cells during exercise
- DL-Methionine - rich in sulphur to support liver function and detoxification; needed for production of SAMe, a methionine metabolite that supports healthy mood
- L-Glutamine - plays a number of important roles in the body: a key component of glutathione, our most important and abundant antioxidant; acts as an energy source for the brain; helps to neutralize sugar cravings; used clinically to support healthy digestion by helping repair “Leaky Gut”*
- L-Cysteine - a sulfur-containing amino acid and the rate-limiting component of our most important antioxidant, glutathione. Glutathione is a fundamental player in liver detoxification, especially for environmental toxins like smoke, aspirin, alcohol and even plastics.
- Decaffeinated Green Tea Leaf Extract with catechins and epigallocatechingallate (EGCG)
- B Vitamins - important for:
- Energy production
- The health of the nerves, skin, eyes, hair, liver, and mouth
- Healthy muscle tone in the digestive tract
- Proper brain function
- Vitamin C - an antioxidant required for at least 300 metabolic functions in the body, including:
- Connective tissue growth and repair
- Adrenal function
- Healthy gums
- Immune function
- Protects against the effects of environmental toxins
- Essential for the formation of collagen
- Vitamin C levels are easily depleted by alcohol, over-the-counter drugs, oral contraceptives and smoking
- Vitamins A, D, and E - play important roles in:
- Growth and development
- Healthy teeth
- Skin and hair
- Immune function, ability to fight off infections
- Thyroid health
Vitamins A and E act as antioxidants throughout the body
- Full spectrum of minerals, including chromium
- Chromium helps to keep blood sugar stable - helps to controls appetite for hours!
Our customers love Daily Benefit Protein. It’s convenient, tastes great, and provides an easy, no-hassle breakfast or on-the-go meal. Try it for yourself!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to treat or cure any disease.
Rely on Daily Benefit’s 100% satisfaction guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item you purchase from DailyBenefit.com. If you are not completely satisfied with an item you’ve purchased, you may return the item within 60 days from the order date for a full refund of the purchase price, minus shipping and handling*. The item must be returned, unused or used, in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork and accessories to ensure full credit. Daily Benefit, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject any return that does not comply with these requirements.
Make a Return By Mail:
Send your purchase and receipt to our Returns Department. For returns via mail, you must carefully package the product, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping, and we must physically receive the return within the 60 day period.
Daily Nutritionals, Inc.
Attention: Terence Jones
461 Park Avenue South, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10016
Make a Return to the Daily Benefit retail store:
Bring your purchase and receipt to the Daily Benefit retail store and receive a refund to original form of tender. Refunds for unopened items will be issued via your original form of payment.
Still have questions?
Our professional staff is ready to help you.
Please call Customer Service at 1 (212) 989-9828 extension 4, Monday - Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST, Friday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM EST
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Dr. Morrison and The Morrison Center
Dr. Morrison created Daily Benefit as an extension of his New York-based practice, The Morrison Center, for the purpose of sharing reliable information about health and wellness with patients, friends and the public. A nutritional approach to healing is the central mantra for both The Morrison Center and Daily Benefit, which operates under the core truth that the body has an innate ability to heal and detoxify itself, given the right conditions.
Sure, DailyBenefit.com is a great place to buy top quality dietary supplements, vetted by leading medical health professionals. But Daily Benefit is more than just an online store. It's a destination for health and wellness information that has the potential to transform your health and your life!