Power your cells to support overall organ health
MitoQ® is a unique formula designed to support healthy energy levels, organ function, mental focus, and overall wellbeing.*
MitoQ penetrates your mitochondria hundreds of times more effectively than regular CoQ10 antioxidants, to support cellular energy, focus, strength and vitality.
Contains: 30 capsules, 30 servings
- Delivers targeted CoQ10 antioxidant support to the mitochondria to help your organs perform at their best*
- Breakthrough wellness technology absorbed by your mitochondria hundreds of times more effectively than regular CoQ10 supplements*
- Supports our natural ability to combat the harmful effects of free radicals and the damage they can cause to our bodies*
- Gluten free, dairy free
MitoQ® is a shortened form of the antioxidant ubiquinol (CoQ10) with the addition of an ion called Triphenylphosphonium, which gives it a positive charge.
These two modifications enable MitoQ® to pass through the mitochondrial membrane where it provides free radical defense and helps optimize the energy production process.*
MitoQ vs Other CoQ10 Supplements
Coenzyme Q10, also known as ubiquinone or CoQ10, is a vitamin-like substance found in the body, primarily within mitochondria, where it is a vital part of the energy production process and acts as a free radical neutralizing antioxidant.
CoQ10 is a fairly large fat-soluble molecule. Our mitochondria produce their own CoQ10 (although levels decline as we age) and have durable membranes — that’s why they only allow a few molecules to enter from the outside. Due to its large size, only a small amount of supplemental CoQ10 actually makes it inside our mitochondria.
A number of supplement companies have attempted to create more absorbable forms of CoQ10 with limited success — a breakthrough came in the late 1990s when two New Zealand biochemists developed ‘MitoQ,’ a form of positively-charged CoQ10 that our negatively-charged mitochondria actively pull in.
MitoQ is better, faster and stronger than CoQ10. Here are 7 reasons why:
- MitoQ is water soluble and has excellent absorption with high bioavailability. CoQ10 is not water soluble and has low bioavailability.
- MitoQ doesn't need to be taken with food unlike CoQ10.
- MitoQ very quickly reaches peak concentrations in the body, unlike CoQ10.
- Almost all of MitoQ is rapidly and extensively taken up into your mitochondria by an active process, unlike CoQ10 where a very small percentage actually penetrates the mitochondria.
- MitoQ requires very small doses due to excellent absorption and bioavailability (10mg) cf. CoQ10 requires up to 400mg.
- MitoQ is an effective antioxidant due to superior absorption and rapid recycling back to active form.
- MitoQ has widespread and efficient uptake by the body signaling significant potential in improving human health!
How to take it:
We recommend taking 2 capsules each morning with water 30 minutes before breakfast.
What results can I expect?
Everyone will experience MitoQ® differently, depending your age, fitness level, and whether you have a health condition. As different cells and organs systems "re-energize" at different speeds, it can take days, weeks, or months to experience the full effect of increased levels of energy and health.
Rely on Daily Benefit’s 100% satisfaction guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item you purchase from DailyBenefit.com. If you are not completely satisfied with an item you’ve purchased, you may return the item within 60 days from the order date for a full refund of the purchase price, minus shipping and handling*. The item must be returned, unused or used, in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork and accessories to ensure full credit. Daily Benefit, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject any return that does not comply with these requirements.
Make a Return By Mail:
Send your purchase and receipt to our Returns Department. For returns via mail, you must carefully package the product, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping, and we must physically receive the return within the 60 day period.
Daily Nutritionals, Inc.
Attention: Terence Jones
461 Park Avenue South, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10016
Make a Return to the Daily Benefit retail store:
Bring your purchase and receipt to the Daily Benefit retail store and receive a refund to original form of tender. Refunds for unopened items will be issued via your original form of payment.
Still have questions?
Our professional staff is ready to help you.
Please call Customer Service at 1 (212) 989-9828 extension 4, Monday - Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST, Friday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM EST
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Dr. Morrison and The Morrison Center
Dr. Morrison created Daily Benefit as an extension of his New York-based practice, The Morrison Center, for the purpose of sharing reliable information about health and wellness with patients, friends and the public. A nutritional approach to healing is the central mantra for both The Morrison Center and Daily Benefit, which operates under the core truth that the body has an innate ability to heal and detoxify itself, given the right conditions.
Sure, DailyBenefit.com is a great place to buy top quality dietary supplements, vetted by leading medical health professionals. But Daily Benefit is more than just an online store. It's a destination for health and wellness information that has the potential to transform your health and your life!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to treat or cure any disease.