Derived from marine phytoplankton, Diatomaceous Earth is composed of almost pure silica - a combination of silicon and oxygen - along with other beneficial trace minerals.
Small amounts of Diatomaceous Earth absorbs into the blood stream as silica, the most common form of silicon.
Roles of silica in the body include:
- Collagen formation, which makes up bones and connective tissue, as well as healthy nails, skin and hair
- Calcium absorption in the early stages of bone formation
- It supports cardiovascular health by helping to maintaining flexible arteries
- Stimulates the immune system
Uses of silica-rich Diatomaceous Earth may include:
- Anti-parasitic, anti-viral uses*
- Gentle cleansing of the digestive tract*
- Enhancement of mineral absorption*
- Boosting collage production*
Consult your healthcare provider before taking any supplement, and for proper dosage and usage.
Contains 14 oz., about 28 servings
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to treat or cure any disease.