Addictive Wellness Raw Vegan Chocolate
Size: 1.3 oz (38 g)
A good chocolate that works with your diet!
Please select all options.
Daily Benefit’s goal is to help you live your best life, and for many of us, our best life includes chocolate! We’ve tried a number of sugar-free chocolates sweetened with stevia, monk fruit, xylitol and other non-caloric sweeteners, and we can honestly say that Addictive Wellness’s chocolate is far and away the most delicious AND offers the most health benefits! The texture is smooth and creamy, they taste amazing and we FEEL amazing after eating them! Plus, they’re commitment to the environment, so we feel good supporting them too!
We’re thrilled to have found a chocolate treat that is:
- Sugar-free: sweetened with stevia (Reb-A) - high quality stevia without an aftertaste! We swear!
- Low carb
- Dairy-free and vegan
- GMO-free - uses xylitol from sustainably harvested North American birth trees
- Paleo friendly
- Rich in healthy fat
- Has added "functional" benefits on top of those associated with cacao
- DELICIOUS - no aftertaste!
“Not only there are no hidden ingredients that we conveniently forgot but also there are no chemically-sourced fake sweeteners allowing us to state our chocolate is “sugar-free.” This treat is sweetened without the use of white sugar, brown sugar, cane sugar, honey, erythritol, brown rice syrup, maple syrup, blackstrap molasses, whey low, splenda, agave, or coconut palm sugar. This means it doesn’t contain anything that will spike your blood sugar or aggravate sensitive conditions.” Functional Benefits Addictive Wellness chocolate is made with 83% raw heirloom artisanal chocolate combined with superfoods and “superherbs” - adaptogenic herbs and medicinal mushrooms that are well-studied and have been used in the Taoist and Ayurvedic systems for thousands of years - for three different functions depending on your needs, all with the same delicious taste.
5% of Addictive Wellness’s net profits are donated to environmental organizations working to preserve the health of our planet! “We at Addictive Wellness are passionate about protecting the only known planet with chocolate, so we donate 5% of net profits to environmental organizations. As the effort to protect the environment and the planet must be multi-faceted, we spread these donations across various organizations over the course of the year. In 2016 we’re supporting the following groups: Friends of the Earth - A powerful environmental advocacy group Bee Friendly - An initiative headed by Paul Stamets to create medicinal mushroom formulations for bees to enhance their immune systems, thus enabling them to combat the numerous challenges they are facing The Ocean Cleanup - An organization developing and deploying advanced technologies to rid the world’s oceans of plastic. So know for sure that every time you purchase Addictive Wellness you not only contribute to your own wellbeing but that of Mother Earth too.”
Beyond Fair Trade
“The simple fact is that fair trade wages are often very low, well below our standards. In organic cacao production in South America, everyone is paid over "fair-trade" wages as there is more margin in the product. In other words, the chocolate is higher quality, so it can be sold for more, leaving more money to pay the people at the lower levels of the operation. Fair Trade is primarily an issue in Africa where massive chocolate corporations drive the price per pound down so low that workers involved get squeezed to ultra-low wages.”
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to treat or cure any disease.
Addictive Wellness Chocolate for ENERGY
“After this, you won’t need wings” Featured botanicals:
- Cordyceps - an adaptogenic medicinal mushroom shown to increase energy by raising ATP levels; shown in a 2010 study to improve exercise performance!
- Astragalus - an adaptogenic herb traditionally used to support stamina, endurance and vitality
- Mucuna - a known natural source of L-dopa, the precursor to dopamine, and important neurotransmitter for motivation
Ingredients: Cacao Paste*∆, Cacao Butter*∆, Birch Xylitol, Mesquite*∆, Lucuma*∆, Cordyceps*, Ashwagandha*, Astragalus, Mucuna, Stevia (Reb-A)*, Himalayan Salt *=Certified Organic ∆=Raw
Addictive Wellness Chocolate for BEAUTY
“The perfect mix of sexy, stunning, and sweet.” Featured botanicals:
- Tremella - also known as the “snow mushroom,” tremella is a medicinal mushroom with a long history (back to the Tang Dynasty, 713-756) of use to enhance beauty, the theory being that it draws moisture to the skin, like hyaluronic acid.
- Chaga - another medicinal mushroom thought to protect against free radical damage
- Horsetail - a mineral-rich herb thought to be a good source of silica, a substance known to benefit hair, skin and nail
Ingredients: Cacao Paste*∆, Cacao Butter*∆, Birch Xylitol, Mesquite*∆, Lucuma*∆, Mucuna, Tremella Mushroom*, Horsetail*, Chaga Mushroom, Stevia (Reb-A)*, Himalayan Salt *=Certified Organic ∆=Raw
Addictive Wellness Chocolate for TRANQUILITY
“Bringing you bliss with every bite.” Featured botanicals:
- Ashwagandha - an Ayurvedic herb that rejuvenates and energizes the nervous system; also known to improve physical endurance and stimulate anti-inflammatory effects.
- Reishi - an adaptogenic mushroom thought to help balance and calm overstimulated nerves
- He Shou Wu - Also known as Fo-Ti, this root is one of China’s main herbal tonics, with its first recorded use in 973 A.D. Said to nourish yin, He Shou Wu is used to help ground and balance the nervous system.
Ingredients: Cacao Paste*∆, Cacao Butter*∆, Birch Xylitol, Mesquite*∆, Lucuma*∆, Reishi Mushroom*, Ashwagandha*, He Shou Wu, Mucuna, Stevia (Reb-A)*, Himalayan Salt *=Certified Organic ∆=Raw
Storage and Shelf Life
Stored in a cool and dry place (not in the refrigerator), these chocolates have a shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacture. If you do not have somewhere to keep the chocolate below 72º without putting it in the refrigerator, please follow this process:
- Place the chocolate inside a ziplock bag and squeeze as much air as possible out of the bag before closing it.
- Place the chocolate in the refrigerator
- When you are ready to take it back out, be sure to allow it to warm back up to room temperature before opening the ziplock bags.
Try each separately or try all three! Great to include in holiday gifts too!
Enjoy it anywhere, anytime you like, no need to be directed by your healthcare practitioner!
Caution: Do not consume if allergic to mushrooms, pregnant or breastfeeding. These chocolates have a shelf life of 12 months when stored in a cool, dry place.