Size: 8 oz (228g)
Research-Backed Nutritional Support Formula for Cartilage, Tendons, Ligaments, Intervertebral Discs, Fascia, and Skin*
Please select all options.
Daily Collagen blends three patented ingredients — FORTIGEL®, TendoActive® and Mobilee® — for maximum connective tissue support:
- Protects and Promotes Connective Tissue and Cartilage Production*
- Supports the Body's Ability to Repair*
- Supports Joint Function and Lubrication*
- Promotes Hair, Skin, and Nail Growth*
- Promotes a Balanced Inflammatory Response for Joint Pain Support*
Normal activity throughout life can cause wear and tear on our connective tissue, leading to signs like wrinkles or joint pain. In Daily Collagen, Dr. Morrison combines three specialized, research-backed tissue support products in one, to keep you active and feeling young.
Did you know there are many different compounds and types of collagen that contribute to healthy connective tissue? They all play different roles to keep your skin, tendons, and ligaments healthy and strong. Daily Collagen combines these compounds in proven extracts for comprehensive tissue support:
- Type I Collagen is the most abundant collagen in the human body, forming the structure of our tendons, ligaments, fascia, and skin.
- Type II Collagen plays a key role in elasticity, and supports tissue integrity. It’s the basis for articular cartilage in our joints, which breaks down in osteoarthritis.
- Hyaluronic acid is responsible for elasticity and lubrication, including the synovial fluid that keeps joints moving smoothly.
- Glycosaminoglycans absorb water and act as a shock-absorber to help maintain connective tissue resilience.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to treat or cure any disease.
Our patients love the results they get with this easy-to-take formula, but the research speaks for itself on Daily Collagen’s patented compounds. Plus, it's a great way to add extra protein to your shakes and smoothies!
FORTIGEL® — Collagen Hydrolysate
The star of the show, FORTIGEL®, provides bioactive collagen peptides, specific concentrated amino acid chains that make up connective tissue and stimulate its production. Here’s what we love about it:
- Easy absorption – these short, low molecular weight peptides were designed for easy absorption and use.
- Sustainable and safe protein source – FORTIGEL® is hypoallergenic and sustainably sourced without the risk of kidney stones from higher-dose collagen products.
- Backed by research – Clinical research on hundreds of subjects has shown that 5g FORTIGEL per day (the dose in Daily Collagen) can stimulate a strong joint-building response, support joint function, and reduce pain in athletes and people with osteoarthritis.*[1-4]
Mobilee® — Hyaluronic Acid and Glycosaminoglycans
This patented extract is rich in two important joint-support molecules—hyaluronic acid for elasticity and lubrication, and glycosaminoglycans for shock-absorption and connective tissue resilience.
Clinical studies show that Mobilee® is 2-4 times more active than regular hyaluronic acid to support synovial fluid, promote range of motion, and reduce joint pain.*[5-7]
TendoActive® — Type I Collagen and Glycosaminoglycans
Research shows that this custom blend of bioactive collagen and glycosaminoglycans supports connective tissue health in tendonitis, Achilles tendon injury, and plantar fasciitis.*
1 SCOOP (8 g) PER SERVING
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid USP) 100 mg
- Protein 5 g
- Magnesium (as Albion® Minerals Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate) 135 mg
- Sodium 50 mg
- Gelatin Hydrolysate (FORTIGEL®) 5.2 g
- Connective Tissue Blend (TENDAXION™) 520 mg: Mucopolysaccharides Type I Collagen
- Chicken Comb Extract (MOBILEE®) (Standardized to contain 40 mg Hyaluronic Acid) 80 mg
Does Not Contain Gluten, corn, yeast, artificial colors or flavors
1 scoop (8 grams) in 8 oz of water or the beverage of your choice per day or as recommended by your health care professional. Can also be added to food and baking products.
Cautions: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this supplement.
Objective: To determine whether either of two magnetic resonance imaging approaches - delayed gadolinium enhanced magnetic resonance imaging of cartilage (dGEMRIC), or T2 mapping - can detect short-term changes in knee hyaline cartilage among individuals taking a formulation of collagen hydrolysate.
Design: Single center, prospective, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, pilot trial of collagen hydrolysate for mild knee osteoarthritis (OA). Participants were allowed to continue the prior analgesic use. The primary outcome was change in dGEMRIC T1 relaxation time in the cartilage regions of interest at the 24-week timepoint. Secondary endpoints included the change in dGEMRIC T1 relaxation time between baseline and 48 weeks, the change in T2 relaxation time at 0, 24 and 48 weeks, the symptom and functional measures obtained at each of the visits, and overall analgesic use.
Results: Among a sample of 30 randomized subjects the dGEMRIC score increased in the medial and lateral tibial regions of interest (median increase of 29 and 41 ms respectively) in participants assigned to collagen hydrolysate but decreased (median decline 37 and 36 ms respectively) in the placebo arm with the changes between the two groups at 24 weeks reaching significance. No other significant changes between the two groups were seen in the other four regions, or in any of the T2 values or in the clinical outcomes.
Conclusions: These preliminary results suggest that the dGEMRIC technique may be able to detect change in proteoglycan content in knee cartilage among individuals taking collagen hydrolysate after 24 weeks.