Provides tissue from the entire adrenal gland, both medulla and cortex portions. The natural glandular material is derived from government-inspected, range-fed animals, raised in New Zealand and Australia, whose animal husbandry regulations are among the strictest in the world. The material is lyophilized, which means it is immediately frozen, then subjected to a high vacuum that vaporizes moisture directly from the solid state. Replaces item #70460. Formulated by Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez M.D.
- Freeze-dried adrenal medulla and cortex from range-fed cows raised in New Zealand and Australia
- Minimally processed, without heat, to maintain as much bioactivity as possible - tested for purity
- Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
- Free of wheat and gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, corn, and yeast
- Since 1979 Allergy Research Group has committed to using pure and low allergy potential ingredients
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to treat or cure any disease.
1 CAPSULE PER SERVING
Adrenal Tissue (Bovine, Lyophilized) 100 mg
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, L-leucine.
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule daily with a meal, or use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Must be taken with food as GI distress may otherwise occur. If GI distress occurs with food, discontinue use. Higher doses or long-term use should only occur under the guidance of a qualified healthcare practitioner.