In addition to honey, bees make a waxy substance called propolis, a natural product derived from plant resins. There are many studies supporting propolis’ health benefits, including antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antioxidant, and antitumor properties. It’s been used by humans to maintain health since ancient times, and it remains one of our go-to supplements any time we feel that first tickle of a cold. This bee propolis comes from a small family farm with ecologically mindful farming practices in the Catskill Mountains in upstate New York.
Benefits of Pure Mountains Bee Propolis:
- Antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antitumor properties
- Helps to maintain a healthy, balanced immune system
- Antioxidant properties from flavonoids, polyphenols and other compounds*
- Harvested on a small, local farm that focuses exclusively on honey bees and their products*
- We’ve found it helpful in staving off and speeding recovery from colds and other infections*
- Propolis is known to contain a variety of chemical compounds with significant antioxidant potential*
- Caffeic acid phenethyl ester (CAPE) was shown in a study from the Journal of Radiation Research to reduce 46% of lung cancer cells within just 2 days of treatment; cancer growth was reduced by 60%. Within 3 days after treatment, 67% of cancer cells were dead.*
About the Pure Mountains Honey Farm:
A family farm specializing in segregating the different seasonal raw honey available in upstate NY with careful bee yard placement, away from agricultural and industrial practices.
50% concentrated propolis
Organic Pure Grain
Alcohol and Organic Vegetable Glycerin
10 to 20 drops, 1-3 times a day
Caution: Not recommended for people with allergy to tree resin or bee products