Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a compound found naturally in the energy-producing center of the cell known as the mitochondria:
- Involved in the making of an important molecule known as ATP, the cell's major energy source*
- Drives a number of biological processes including muscle contraction and the production of protein*
- Also works as an antioxidant*
Benefits of CoQ10:
- Boosts energy and immunity*
- Promotes heart health, periodontal health*
- Acts as an antioxidant to mop up free radicals which cause oxidative stress*
1 SOFTGEL PER SERVING
Coenzyme Q-10 400 mg
Other Ingredients: Non-GMO sunflower oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, non-GMO sunflower lecithin, annatto liquid, yellow beeswax
As a dietary supplement, take 2 to 3 softgels per day with or without meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions: Should not be used while patient is taking prescription drug atovaquone (Mepron®). If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before use.