Size: 30 Sachets, 6.3 oz (180 g)
Specifically Developed to Provide Effective Gut-Liver Axis and Detoxification Support.
Please select all options.
The gut and liver communicate bidirectionally through systemic circulation, the biliary tract, and the portal vein. The liver releases bile acids and bioactive substances which influence the intestinal microbiome. In the gut, the byproducts of resident microbes both strengthen the intestinal barrier and support healthy liver function. Gut imbalance and hyperpermeability (leaky gut) however, can lead to increased toxin production and undesirable bacteria accumulation. If toxins and bacteria enter the bloodstream, the liver has to work overtime to process these substances, which can eventually lead to liver overload. Omni-Biotic Hetox has shown in clinical studies to act as a probiotic for liver function, liver health and natural detoxification.
Why use Omni-Biotic Hetox?
- Improves liver function and supports liver health
- Reduces circulating toxins
- Supports healthy detoxification pathways and metabolism
- Improves cardiometabolic parameters
1 SACHET 6 G (CFU: 15 Billion) PER SERVING
Omni-Biotic Hetox contains eight specially selected, scientifically tested, well-characterized bacterial strains:
- Lactobacillus casei W56
- Bifidobacterium lactis W52
- Lactobacillus acidophilus W37
- Lactobacillus salivarius W24
- Lactobacillus brevis W63
- Bifidobacterium lactis W51
- Lactococcus lactis W58
- Bifidobacterium bifidum W23
- Lactococcus lactis W19
Other ingredients: Non-GMO corn starch, maltodextrin, plant protein (peas), potassium chloride, magnesium sulphate, enzymes (amylases), manganese sulphate
- Stir one sachet of Omni-Biotic Hetox in approximately 4 ounces/125 mL of room temperature water or other non-acidic liquid (dairy and non-dairy milk, dairy and non-dairy yogurt, apple juice).
- Wait 1 minute for probiotic reconstitution/activation.
- Stir again and enjoy!
Take one sachet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Omni-Biotic Hetox is best consumed on an empty stomach, for example right after waking up or before doing to bed in the evening.
Stability: Shelf-life stability guaranteed up to the expiration date. Storage: Shelf stable through expiration date at room temperature. Does not require refrigeration.