Size: 32 Capsules
A Combination of Probiotics and Enzymes Created to Cleanse the G.I. Tract
Please select all options.
TruFlora pairs 15 billion CFU of Lactobacillus and Bacillus probiotic bacteria with 2 digestive enzymes to help your body purge undesireable, non-pathogenic microorganisms, yeast, and waste from your digestive tract. The probiotics and enzymes work in harmony to cleanse your digestive tract, leaving you with increased energy.*
- Targeted Delivery: TruFlora's unique delivery system utilizes sodium alginate to protect TruFlora as it travels through your stomach, enabling the probiotic bacteria to pass through unharmed, providing deep, targeted delivery to your small intestine.*
- Prebiotic Stimulation: TruFlora utilizes LactoStim®, our patented prebiotic combination of lecithin and oleic acid. When combined with probiotics, LactoStim promotes the healthy, rapid growth of all beneficial bacteria enabling a quick return to comfort and wellness.*
- Unrivaled Quality: TruFlora enlists third party labs to guarantee the potency, purity, and quality of every lot to ensure potency through expiration. Additionally, each strain listed is supported by scientific research and history of efficacy.*
1 CAPSULE PER SERVING
- Bacillus coagulans (Lactobacillus sporogenes) 2 billion CFU (Strain IS-2)
- Lactobacillus plantarum 10 billion CFU (Strain LP-115)
- Lactobacillus salivarius 3 billion CFU (Strain LS-33)
- Beta Glucanase 136 mg
- Hemicellulase 26 mg
Microcrystalline Cellulose – A food-grade, plant cellulose used to standardize probiotic strength.
HPMC hydroxypropyl methylcellulose – A derivative of plant cellulose which comprises the capsules.
Sodium Alginate – Provides protection from stomach acid and is a probiotic-preferred source of prebiotic fiber (Protected by 2 US Patents).
Magnesium Stearate – It is used to fill the capsules and ensures a uniform mixture of all ingredients. A pharmaceutical grade, vegetable source is used in TruFlora®. Magnesium Stearate has been safely used in capsules and tablets for over 75 years.
Tri-Sodium Phosphate – Food grade buffer that assures proper pH control.
Silicon Dioxide – Reduces moisture and improves shelf life. Silicon dioxide (silica for short) is a micronutrient in human nutrition; a food grade source is used in TruFlora.
Ascorbic Acid – Antioxidant.
Maltodextrin – Enzyme carrier.
Dextrin – Enzyme carrier.
Calcium Carbonate – Enzyme carrier.
LactoStim®Sunflower Lecithin and Oleic Acid– Our patented prebiotic. LactoStim stimulates probiotic growth by providing a food source to the probiotics as soon as they arrive in your digestive tract. Only food grade Lecithin and Oleic Acid are used in TruFlora (Protected by 5 US Patents).
Calcium Silicate – Anti-caking agent.
Standard: One capsule daily
Health Maintenance: Two capsules per week
Intensive: Two capsules daily