The Morrison family LOVES fish! As the picky eater in the family, Sylvie can never resist grandma Marti's baked fish. We are happy to share her secret recipe with you!
- Whole medium sized Branzino, scaled and cleaned.
- A half lemon, or lemon juice.
- 1/2 cup (or more) of butter, cut in small cubes.
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Paprika powder
- (Optional) Sliced veggies: bell pepper, onion, cilantro, mushroom... etc.
- Preheat the oven to 350o F
- Lay the fish on the baking pan
- If you prepare to bake the fish with veggies, here are the extra steps:
- Lay the veggies on the baking pan
- Put the fish on top of the veggies, or directly on the baking pan
- Stuff some veggies inside the fish
- Squeeze lemon juice all over the fish, including inside of the fish.
- Seasoning with salt, black pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
- Flip over the fish and seasoning it again, including the stomach.
- Place butter cubes all over the fish, including inside of the fish.
Put the baking pan in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Bring it out and turn the fish over for backing another 10 minutes.
(Optional) If you like a crispy fish skin, finishing up on BROIL for additional 3-5 minutes.
Tips: Give it plenty of seasonings and butter to make the fish juicy and tasty!